Welcome to the World of IoT & Augmented Reality!
- Do you want to learn how to mix Augmented Reality with Internet of Things (IoTAR) in Unity SDK?
- Do you want to create the leading edge of technology and experience the future of holograms?
- Or want to take your Arduino Projects into Augmented Reality?
This is the only course of its kind that will teach you all the fundamentals of the Augmented Reality and Internet of Things in the shortest time so that you can get started developing your own IoTAR Apps.
This course is designed to help you understand the fundamentals of Internet of Things and Augmented Reality using the Vuforia assets in Unity through practical and easy to understand labs. Check out the course outline:
This class covers these capabilities, including getting started, Interfacing the Arduino Based- Particle Photon IoT Microcontroller with the magic of Augmented Reality. We have designed this course so that you are able to interface any sensor to your IoT device and we show you what we think is the best way to visualize that data so that it makes sense when augmented into the real world.
What am I going to get from this Course?
You will learn all the fundamentals through practice as you follow along with the training. Together we will build a strong foundation in IoT-AR in Unity SDK with this training for anyone. This course will enable you to:
- Lab 1 - Where we set up out Particle Photon and blink an LED over the Web.
- Lab 2 - you will learn the basics of Augmented Reality by setting up Vuforia within the Unity environment… from downloading it to installation, as well as licencing.
- Lab 3 - forms the basis of IoTAR where we blend the boundaries of Internet of thing with Augmented Reality with a simple web dashboard in AR.
- Lab 4 - we look at how we can look at ordinary connected objects differently using AR. The thirsty plant project shows just that. It is like you have x ray vision and able to see the water level of plant.
- Lab 5 - we use a light dependent resistor or LDR to control the light intensity of an augmented reality camp fire.
- Lab 6 - is really cool. Using Multiple Targets in Vuforia, we are able to measure distance in 3D! The app we creating is called RulAR which can make 3D measurement seamless.
- Lab 7 - gives you the powers of looking into a 3D skeleton and visualizing a heart beating in real time from a pulse heart rate sensor connected to your particle photon.
- Lab 8 - you can visualize the temperature of any liquid chromatically. This means if your drink is hot, you AR cup will appear red.
- Lab 9 - we visualize force in augmented reality on a gauge as a percentage of total force using a force sensitive resistor.
- Lab 10 - we use our particle photon to detect alcohol gas and augments your reality with emissions of virtual gas.
- Lab 11 - we move away from the particle photon by fetching weather data off the web. We are able to retrieve the weather in AR for almost any city around the world in real time.
- 3 hours
What are the Requirements?
- Enthusiasm for Augmented Reality and IoT
- PC/ Laptop that meets Unity SDK minimum requirements
- Unity 3D and Vuforia SDK (I show you how to install both for free)
- Important! - Particle Photon (Approximately $19)
- Important! - Sensors as prescribed in the Bill of Materials Lecture (Approximately $55)
- Important! - Unity Assets as prescribed in the Bill of Materials Lecture (Approximately $65)
- A Webcam (Can use an Android Phone as a webcam)
- Printer or Phone/Tablet to print out or display the AR marker
- Very Basic Unity Experience
*NB - Ensure you have all the required training material and tools before you start this course. See the Bill of Materials Lecture [free preview] for details. You are required to purchase beforehand the Hardware (Particle Photon Microcontroller), Sensors and Unity Assets. This is to ensure a smooth learning experience for you.
Who is this course for?
- This course is for those who want to learn Augmented Reality and IoT
- This course is not for people who are not willing to practice along. You won't learn by watching but rather by implementing the labs that I provide in this course.
- Beginners in Augmented Reality or Mixed Reality or the Internet of Things.
- Arduino Developers
- This course is implemented in Unity on Windows and on Android
Bonus 1 - Build your own E.D.I.T.H. Glasses AI from Spiderman (Far From Home)
Project E.D.I.T.H. Phase 1-4 shows you how to prototype the AI that Tony Stark handed down to Peter Parker. Put your self in the shoes of a superhero as we prototype Stark-Tech.
Instant access to the private Facebook group of other course creators to receive professional and peer mentoring.
Get a Career Boost with a Certificate of Completion
Upon completing 100% of this course, you will be emailed a certificate of completion. You can show it as proof of your expertise and that you have completed a certain number of hours of instruction.
Instant access to ALL the content FOR LIFE! And the content just keeps coming as Ritesh is constantly learning and sharing!
The course comes with an unconditional, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Eve if you don’t love this course and you’re on the 29th day, 23rd hour, 59th minute, and 59th second… I’ll give you your money back.
Let me help you get fast results. Enroll now, by clicking the button and let us show you how to Develop AR Apps using in Unity for Android.
- This is a practical-focused course. While we do provide an overview of AR and IoT theory, we focus mostly on helping you getting AR apps working step-by-step.
- Course Price will increase on the first of July 2020 to $220 due to updated content. - Enroll in this training before the price increase!
- You will require a PC/Laptop with adequate specifications for Unity, Particle Photon and a Webcam
I am the founder of Augmented Startups and I also hold a Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering. With over 43'000+ students on Augmented AI Bootcamp, and over 60'000 subscribers on YouTube, I teach the latest topics on Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality. Together with Geeky Bee AI, we will act as mentors through helping you build or grow your expertise, we look forward to having you!
PreviewSection 3 Lecture 6 - Installing Unity and Vuforia (5:57)
StartSection 3 Lecture 7 - Vuforia Update AR Camera Issue - IMPORTANT!
StartSection 3 Lecture 8 - Simple Augmented Reality Cube to Test Vuforia SDK in Unity (4:36)
StartSection 3 Lecture 9 - Notes on Troublefree Unity-Vuforia Installation on Windows 10
StartSection 3 Lecture 10 - [Course Update] - Answering Questions Blank White Texture and Image Database C (4:26)
Frequently Asked Questions
➤ This is the only course that teaches you IoT with Augmented Reality in Unity 2020 - This course is updated and relevant.
➤ No course shows you how to use full spectrum of Vuforias tools, giving you an arsenal of specific skillset to position yourself as a trusted developer & not just a hired-gun freelancer or adequate employee.
➤ … And I mean let’s be real… The best reason is that this course is taught by me <3.
➤ You’ll struggle but if you work hard, the payoff will be so worth it.
➤… And if you need help, I will be there to help you along the way.
➤ You’ll get an email from me in which I will give you access to the course.
➤ You’ll have LIFETIME access to it.
➤ You are looking to be spoon fed (you ONLY do what’s covered in a course).
➤ You’re unemployed (unless you have lots of money saved up where you can comfortably join the course. You’re NOT gonna get far if you’re under pressure).
➤ You’re in debt (join the course later once you’re out of it).
➤ You want to put the minimum amount of work to get the maximum results
➤ You understand that this requires hard work and patience to get the right skills. You understand that you’re going to get any results overnight.
➤ You are committed. This course is about developing core skills that will stay with you a lifetime and will be the foundation for your success for YEARS to come.
➤ You’re someone that believes in taking action. You watch the material and follow along step-by-step.
➤ Hiring a mentor who charges you $50 an hour. Getting 3 hours of training from them per week would cost you about $600 a month. Its also very challenging to find an AR mentor who will be willing to assist.
➤ This course will save you a lot in time from figuring it out by yourself. Time is money and is especially valuable since we have a limited time on this planet. Do you want to waste it wreaking your brains debugging and figuring this out by yourself?
➤ What would this course be worth to you if it got you even one client? Or what would be your return if you landed a job as an AR developer?
➤ 70% of my material is free… But I charge a premium price for the very best stuff.
➤ Lastly, this course is so good you can’t afford to NOT have it.