Do you want to learn the new ARCore in Unity SDK? This course will teach you all the fundamentals of the ARCore Augmented Reality in the shortest time so that you can get started developing your own Augmented Reality Apps. In the App section, we show you how you can apply the basics to more advanced apps for either gaming or for productivity-based apps.
This course will enable you to:
We designed this course for anyone who wants to learn the state of the art in using Googles ARCore SDK without the steep learning curve. By the end of the course you will be able understand the fundamentals of ARCore SDK Core functionality from Motion Tracking, to Point and plane detection and even test light estimation. Thereafter you will soon be developing your own amazing Augmented of real world applications.
- In this course we will begin with the fundamentals section by creating a simple hello AR app that will help you to quickly get something working.
- Next we start with the first core functionality which is motion tracking and you will learn how spatial tracking works in AR.
- The second core functionality of ARCore is Point and Plane detection. To detect Feature points and how coplanar feature points form into planes.
- Then we build a simple hit testing app where you can spawn random coloured cubes or spheres with a simple touch using ray casting.
- Then we end of the basics with simple light estimation, to make monster appear or disappear at a flick of physical light switch.
Then we move on to the exciting part of the course where we create some really amazing ARCore apps.
- The first lecture you can build your own accurate measuring app using ARCore. A lot of practical uses for this app.
- Thereafter we learn how to transverse within an AR scene by building a dragon that can move and fly in any direction as well as breathe fire.
- Next we take flying to another level by building a drone in Augmented Reality. Its great practice flying in AR before buying a real drone.
- For education, we demonstrate how you can build your own solar system and how to use touch ray casting to bring up information on the planets, moons and stars.
- If this is not out of this world, then a portal app will definitely transport you to another place.
- Thereafter we look in how we can import and use 4D volumetric sequences or volumetric holograms with ARCore to bring a sense of realism into your AR apps.
- This and much much more exciting apps that you shall learn in this course.
I’m sure by now you are really excited to get started with ARCore however It is important to note that before you enroll in this course there are some training material (Unity Assets) and hardware you need to purchase beforehand to make this course the best learning experience. See the video for details.
Certificate upon Completion
Upon completing 100% of this course, you will be emailed a certificate of completion. You can show it as proof of your expertise and that you have completed a certain number of hours of instruction.
The course comes with an unconditional, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Let me help you get fast results. Enroll now, by clicking the button and let us show you how to Develop AR apps using ARCore.
I am the founder of Augmented Startups and I also hold a Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering. With over 43'000+ students on Augmented AI Bootcamp, and over 60'000 subscribers on YouTube, I teach the latest topics on Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality. Together with Geeky Bee AI, we will act as mentors through helping you build or grow your expertise, we look forward to having you!
Get started now!
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $0