Starting a Tech Company - Business Management
Start from the fundamentals and build your own Tech Company as an Entrepreneur
Have you ever wanted to start your own technology company? But you had no idea where to start? Maybe you are from a software engineering background and have no idea what to do next.
The course is structured as follows:
- Basics of Business Management
- Idea Inception
- Funding your business
- Calculating Investment
- Setting up a business
Start a Tech company is a first in a 6-part course developed for the budding entrepreneur!
Easy language, basic concepts and clear concepts.
The instructors are available for any questions and discussions on a daily basis!
TAKE ACTION TODAY! We will personally support you and ensure your experience with this course is a success. And for any reason you are unhappy with this course, Udemy has a 30 day Money Back Refund Policy, So no questions asked, no quibble and no Risk to you. You got nothing to lose. Click that enroll button and we'll see you in side the course.
What are the requirements?
- Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Come with an Open Mind.
- PC or Laptop with speakers.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Will be able to grasp the basics of business studies and entrepreneurship.
- You will Learn the basics of business managements.
- Inception of your Ideas - How to take your idea from thought to reality.
- How to fund your business.
- How to calculate your investment.
- Setting up your business
- Exercises and case studies to help you grasp the concepts easily.
What is the target audience?
- Software, information or electronic engineers who want to be start a business.
- Anyone interested in learning basics of business.
I am the founder of Augmented Startups and I also hold a Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering. With over 43'000+ students on Augmented AI Bootcamp, and over 60'000 subscribers on YouTube, I teach the latest topics on Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality. Together with Geeky Bee AI, we will act as mentors through helping you build or grow your expertise, we look forward to having you!
PreviewSection 2 Lecture 3 - The Basics - Part 1 (6:47)
StartSection 2 Lecture 4 - The Basics - Part 2 (6:04)
PreviewSection 2 Lecture 5 - Idea Inception (6:34)
StartSection 2 Lecture 6 - Idea Inception - Case Study (8:33)
StartSection 2 Lecture 7 - Funding Your Business - Part 1 (4:32)
StartSection 2 Lecture 8 - Funding Your Business - Part 2 (4:35)
StartSection 2 Lecture 9 - Calculating Investment (7:45)
StartSection 2 Lecture 10 - Calculating Investment - Exercise (2:28)