What Will I Learn?
- Use Vivado to Create a Zynq Hardware Design
- Understand the Fundamentals of Zynq design in Xilinx SDK
- Undetstand Structures for Processing Logic
- Learn the difference between Processing Logic (PL) and Processing Systems (PS)
- Go from Hello World to Blinking an LED to Reading and Writing from Memory to Exploiting Timers
- A Zynq Device (Microzed Board from Avnet Recommended but can use any Zynq Board)
- Vivado Design Suite 2015.4 or higher
- Xilinx SDK Installed (included with Vivado)
- PC with Internet Connection
- C/ C++ Programming Experience
Do you want to learn the new Zynq Development in Xilinx SDK? Are you lost when it comes to getting started with Zynq Training? Or are you new to FPGA's? This course will teach you all the
fundamentals of the Zynq Design and Vivado in the shortest time so that you
can get started developing on (Field-programmable gate array) FPGA (System of Chip) SOC.
Now why should you take this course when Xilinx Official Partners already offer training? Most of their course are held bi-annually which means you will have to wait at most 6 months before starting the basic training. Also these courses can cost over thousands of dollars.
I am an FPGA Designer with a Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering. I have over 20000 students on Udemy.This course is designed to help you understand the fundamentals of Zynq Design through practical and easy to understand labs. This class covers these capabilities, including BSP creation, built-indrivers, example C code, interrupts, debugging, flash programming. You will learn all the fundamentals through practice as you follow along with the training. Together we will build a strong foundation in SOC Development in Xilinx SDK with this training for beginners. This Course will enable you to:
- Import Board Definition Files
- Use the Vivado to build, synthesize, implement, and download a design to your FPGA.
- How to use Xilinx SDK
- Learn how to access memory modules and GPIO from Xilinx SDK
- Debugging in Xilinx SDK
- Understand Stucts or Structure in C programming and why they are important
After Completing this Training, you will know how to:
- Design for 7 series+ FPGAs (System on Chip) SOC,
- Learn how to set up the Zynq in Vivado,
- Create a Simple Hello world App in Xilinx SDK,
- Access GPIO to blink an LED,
- Learn how to read from GPIO button peripherals,
- Understand Structures in C or C++ and how to use them in Xilinx SDK,
- Debug your design and understand how to step through lines in your code,
- Learn how to add more hardware in Processing Logic,
- Use the Processing logic to create a Block RAM memory,
- Learn to Read and Write from internal memory,
- Create your own timing App using both polled and interrupt methods
- Get an indepth insight into interrupts and how they work on Zynq devices
This course only costs less than 1% of the Official XIlinx Partner Training Courses which has similar content. Not only will you save on money but you will save on Time. Similar courses usually run over 2 days. This course, however, you will be able to complete in under 2 hours, depending on your learning speed.
You will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course. We also offer a full Udemy 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you are not happy with this course, so you can learn with no risk to you.
See you inside this course.
- Digital designers who have a working knowledge of HDL (VHDL) and who are new to Xilinx FPGAs
- Designers who are already using Zynq for design should not take this course unless they are struggling with the basics.
- Take this course if you want save $3200 in training costs of similar training material
- Take this course if you want to get started with Zynq devices
- Want to learn how to use Xilinx SDK
I am the founder of Augmented Startups and I also hold a Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering. With over 43'000+ students on Augmented AI Bootcamp, and over 60'000 subscribers on YouTube, I teach the latest topics on Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality. Together with Geeky Bee AI, we will act as mentors through helping you build or grow your expertise, we look forward to having you!
Start1. Introduction to Zynq Design Course (2:02)
Start2. Download and Install Vivado (6:03)
Start3. Unboxing and Setup of the MicroZed Zynq BoardYT (2:16)
Start4. Adding Board Definition Files in Vivado for MicroZed (4:05)
Start5. Adding a Zynq Processing System in Vivado IP Integrator (7:45)
Start6. Hello World UART Lab On Zynq Processor in Xilinx SDK_MAin (10:09)
Start7. Understanding Structs in XIlinx SDK (5:44)
Start8. How to blink an LED on Zynq Devices (Part1) (11:50)
Start9. How to blink an LED on Zynq Devices (Part2) (9:05)
Start10. Delay function in C Xilinx SDK for Zynq Boards_Udemy (5:48)
Start11. Debugging on a Zynq in Xilinx SDK Eclipse (13:33)
Start12. Expanding Zynq with AXI BRAM and SPI Programmable Logic (8:50)
Start13. Read Button on Zynq with MIO PushButtons GPIO Xilinx SDK (6:50)
Start14. Reading-and-Writing-to-Memory (14:09)
Start15. Timers (Polled) in Xilinx SDK Zynq Training (13:12)
Start16. Zynq Timers Using Interrupts (Theory and Code) (12:23)
StartReview Lecture (1:01)
StartConclusion Lecture (1:33)